Sunday, February 15, 2009

Computer Challenged

I erased all my posts I am so computer-challenged!

No comments:

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year!!!
OMG so much happened between the first day of kindergarten and now....but I never posted anything lol! So, Happy New Year and I'll try to keep up with my photos (if only I had Sunnie to guide me along! Congrats on baby #4 by the way mamma)

Oregon @ New Year's

Oregon @ New Year's
Sara, Grandma Helen, me and Colby at Red Lobster. Where Colby found her dream guy but he doesn't know which one of us left the phone number lol! Poor guy....

Me and Shelley.....xoxo

Sara and me....my littlest sis :)

Colby-after her car broke down...in the pouring rain and freezing cold!

Colby, me, Sara....being stupid on New Year's during the Rose Bowl game. All we cared about were our cool tiaras and the frozen dessert with chocolate and cool whip. So good! So good.

The Night Before Kindergarten...

The Night Before Kindergarten...
I read the book "The Night Before Kindergarten" to the kids. It was the same book I read to Kyle 4 years ago!!

Kindergarten

Kindergarten
School is here! Good bye summer....Taya's kindergarten orientation and I can't believe my little girl is going to school! So weird.

my BIG girl! all ready for school!

4th Grade!

4th Grade!
I remember when he was wearing the little tree around his neck and posing by this same purple tree for kindergarten! Time seriously goes by so fast! Before I know it this will be Ella!!!

Brian and Sarah September 5, 2008

The day has finally arrived....my little brother got married! The wedding was perfect...romantic, sweet, beautiful, fun.....and Kyle and Taya got to experience their first wedding! (Being a flower girl and ring bearer)! Taya loved every second of it while Kyle grudged over having to wear a tuxedo. He just didn't understand why the guys couldn't just wear converse with their suites! lol Taya and I had so much fun getting ready for the big night. After school, we went to Bridget's to get our hair curled. Then it was off to make up where we both had our faces airbrushed for the first time! It was a really crazy experience and hard to breath when those things are blowing super strong puffs of air and make up in your face! But it turned out really pretty and Taya loved getting all dolled up. After hair and make up came endless pictures at the wedding spot, lots of oohs and aahs and lots of fun!

Brian and Sarah's Wedding

Brian and Sarah's Wedding
Rehearsal & Dinner September 4, 2008

Being a Flower Girl is HARD WORK!

Being a Flower Girl is HARD WORK!
Bridget curled Taya's hair after school...our first part of getting ready for her to be a flower girl!

Twins--Taya and mom had matching hair for the big day!

Taya got her glitter airbrushed on for the wedding

Taya and Kate

So beautiful!

Ella wants to look like a princess too!

The Bride with her flower girl and ring bearer!

This totally made Kyle blush!

All ready to throw petals!